Suicide is act of intentionally or non-intentionally causing one's own death. It is always committed with certain depression or we can say uncertain state of mind where people think everything is going wrong with themselves.
Over one million people die by suicide every year. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that it is the 13th leading cause of death worldwide. It is estimated that over 100,000 people die by suicide in India every year. India alone contributes to more than 10% of suicides in the world. Majority of suicides occur among men and in younger age groups.
There are some very serious or some foolish reasons for committing suicide which is ofcourse is not solution of problem any one suffering from. It is problem with most of human being who can not judge situation or who can not fight with situation. In this situation person thinks negatively towards each of the problem they are facing and they find no solution than committing suicide which is of-course not a solution.
Committing suicide will ofcourse take people out of every problem they are facing but very precious thing they gonna lose is their own life. Life is always without meaning. You should have to bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be.
Being alive is the meaning. If you will learn to bring meaningful life then you will never get depression ever in your life.
Ways to get out of depression:
1. Think on your problems more than twice with calm mind.
2. Consult with elders about your problems or state of mind.
3. Always find out way which gives peace to your mind.
4. Keep yourself busy with some work which will not let you allow to think in deep about your problem.
What can we do for society:
1. Promote awareness that suicide is a public health problem that is preventable.
2. Develop and implement community-based suicide prevention programs.
3. Promote and support research on suicide and suicide prevention.
4. Develop and implement strategies to reduce the stigma associated with being a consumer of mental health, substance abuse and suicide prevention services.
5. Reducing domestic violence and substance abuse are long-term strategies to reduce many mental health problems.
6. Reducing access to convenient means of suicide (e.g. toxic substances, handguns).
7. If you find children in depression then give proper consulting to children and give assurance of everything will be fine soon.
Suicide is 100% preventable. Help to make india free from suicide acts.